Remove build up with this important part of your coffee machine cleaning schedule
The leading cause of coffee machine issues that we see in our workshop is scale build-up. Unfortunately, this sneaky issue tends to build up over time before causing a "sudden" issue - but it's preventable with regular descaling!
A must have, Cafetto RESTORE descaling powder is specially formulated to remove scale and build up within your espresso and pod/capsule coffee machines. With BFA and OMRI organic certifications, Cafetto RESTORE guarantees a safe and effective cleaning experience. Say goodbye to scale build up, and hello to a clean, happy, and tip-top coffee machine!
Designed for: Espresso machine boilers, Pod/Capsule coffee machines, thermoblock espresso machines.
Why Do You Need To Descale Your Coffee Machine?
Over time and with use, lime & minerals build up in the water flow areas of your coffee machine. This build up can impact your machine's ability to heat properly, or if bad enough, even affect the flavour of your coffee by tainting the water.
How Often Should You Descale Your Coffee Machine?
We recommend descaling your home coffee machine every 3-6 months, depending on use.
Directions For Use
- Add 1/4 cup to 2 litres of warm water, dissolve Cafetto Restore Coffee Machine Descaler, and then pour solution into water tank.
- Remove portafilter and turn the machine on.
- Place a cup under brew spout and run out about 1 cup of the descaling solution.
- Run approximately 1/4 cup out through the steam wand. For superautomatic machines, run all the solution through the steam wand and set on hot water, not the steam setting.
- Allow to stand for 15 minutes, and then repeat the process. Repeat the entire process until all the solution is used up.
- Rinse thoroughly by flushing one tank of clean fresh water through the system, exiting through the brew head and the steam wand.
This container should last you between 1-2 years