Use Cafetto EVO Organic Cleaner to clean your espresso machine to keep it in superb condition.
As the first certified organic espresso machine cleaner, Cafetto’s EVO is not only safe but also a high performance commercial coffee machine cleaner. Delivering superb results for your professional coffee machine. If you are using organic coffee beans, this product is a must.
This product is OMRI listed and compliant with USDA National Organic Program. It is also BFA registered as complying with the Australian Organic Standard.
This product is only designed for 3 way valve professional coffee machines, it should not be used to clean an automatic espresso machine.
Features and Benefits
- Evo® is registered by Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA) as an allowed input suitable for use in organic systems and certified by the Organic Materials Review Institute.
- Leaves no trace of odor.
- Evo is rapidly biodegradable and meets all standards.
- Comes with a convenient measuring scoop for correct dosing.
Directions of Use (daily cleaning is recommended)
Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with “blind” filter.
For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops.
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
Daily Procedure to Clean Filters and Group Handles
Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.
Contains 1 x 500gm container.